Our name says it all, WE CATER YOUR AFFAIR! Below are just some of the items which we offer. If you had something else in mind, just let us know, we know no boundaries when it comes to food. Each event is unique, So just give us an idea of what you’re looking for and we will do the rest.
Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- Shrimp Wrapped with Applewood Bacon….w/sweet BBQ sauce
- Crab Cakes with a Spicy Rumolade
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Salmon Gravlox on Pumpernickel Toast
- Seared Tenderloin w/ a Horseradish Crème Fraiche
- Chicken Satay
- Jerk Chicken or Pork Skewers
- Mojo Marinated Chicken with a Keylime Aaioli
- Duck Empanadas w/ a Cherry Mint Dipping Sauce
- Mushroom and Goat Cheese Tarts
- Tuna Tartare served in cucumber cups
- Sundried Tomato Humus on Pita Chips
- Roasted Garlic Olive Tepanade on Grilled Chibata Bread
- Chilled Gazpacho Shots
- Petite Raspberry Baked Brie
- Sesame Encrusted Chicken w/ Mango BBQ
- Conch Fritters with Keylime Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus w/Basil Goat Cheese Spread
- Figs Stuffed w/ Gorgonzola Wrapped in Proscuitto
- Garlic And Pepper Shrimp – A citrus and pepper shrimp marinated grilled to perfection
- Bruschetta – fresh red and yellow tomatoes, cucumbers & capers, served on crostinis
- Prosciutto wrapped melons-Fresh seasonal melons wrapped Prosciutto di Parm
- Mango Gazpacho Shot-- Blackened Key West pink shrimp rimmed along a mango gazpacho shot
- Citrus Poached scallop-A citrus marinated scallop topped with a cucumber a tomato relish
- Three way Oyster-Fresh oysters prepared three ways. Oyster Rockefeller, oh natural and raspberry and balsamic glaze
- Seared Sesame encrusted Tuna-Sushi grade tuna served on a rice cake topped with pickled ginger, wasabi and an orange soy reduction
- Teriyaki beef lettuce wraps-Marinated tenderloin with julienne cucumber and carrots, mandarin orange and water chestnuts
- Stuffed chicken breast pinwheels-Poached and Chilled Chicken seasoned and stuffed with borsain cheese, prosciutto, spinach, roasted red pepper
- Caprese Skewers-Roasted red and yellow grape tomatoes, fresh buffalo mozzarella and purple basil drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Pork and Apple dumpling-Pork and apple dumpling topped with a Thai chili sauce
- Chilled Salmon Flowers-Thinly sliced Vodka and herb cured salmon filled with jicama, chives and crispy potato rolled and served on end
- Lamb Lollipops--Petite lamb racks sliced individually topped with rosemary Casis reduction
- Fresh Sushi Rolls-4 different Rolls using fresh local fish
- Devils on Horseback--Bacon wrapped dates with water chestnuts lightly fried and crisped to perfection
- Surf and Turf Sliders--2 different sliders one with fresh local blackened Mahi topped with a spicy Remolaude. The second a pepper encrusted beef tenderloin, thinly sliced topped with horseradish crème fraiche
- Pork and Jicama slaw tarts-Slow roasted pulled pork dressed with our sweet BBQ sauce and topped with a jicama slaw, served on a savory tart
- Spinach, Caramelized Pears, Dried Cherries, Candied Pecans, w/Warm Pancetta Vinaigrette
- Traditional Ceasar
- Mixed Greens, Hearts of Palm w/ Crumbled Blue Cheese, Asparagus, Roasted Red Peppers, and Orange Vinaigrette
- Melon Salad – Cantaloupe, Honeydew and Prosciutto
- Frutti Di Mare - Shrimp, Calamari and Mussels Marinated in Lemon, Olive Oil, Garlic, Herbs and Julienne Vegetables
- Caprese Salad- Fresh buffalo Mozzarella, beef steak tomatoes, fresh basil and thinly sliced red onions on a bed of mixed greens topped with Extra Virgin olive oil, Balsamic reduction and freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Tortellini salad- Tricolored cheese tortellini tossed with chopped roma tomatoes, garlic, basil and shredded fresh buffalo mozzarella in our homemade fresh Italian dressing
- Raspberry or Orange Baked Brie w/ Fresh Berries Wrapped in Puff Pastry and Baked
- Crudites - Assortment of Fresh Vegetables w/ Assortment Dipping Sauces)
- Antipasto - Fresh Italian Meats And Cheeses, Asparagus, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic and Fingerling Potatoes
- Mediterranean – Sundried Tomato Humus, Assorted Olives, Eggplant and Cashew Spread Served with Fresh Pita Chips
- Cheese & Fruit platter – assortment of fresh fruits and gourmet cheeses served with flatbread.
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, served with a cranberry relish and stone ground mustard
- Oven Baked Ham, served with honey mustard and a mango chutney
- Prime Rib, served with horseradish Crème Fraiche and Au Jus
- Griller Pepper encrusted Tenderloin, served with a wild mushroom demi-glaze and horseradish aioli
- Smoked Salmon, served with a cucumber tzatziki and a pesto aioli
- Herb Encrusted Pork Loin, served with an apple chutney
Your choice of La Trattoria’s Famous Authentic Italian Pasta Dishes
- Spaghetti Norma - Spaghetti with fresh basil, tomatoes, onions, garlic and eggplant in a tomato sauce, topped with ricotta cheese.
- Penne Venezia - Penne pasta with jumbo-lump blue crabmeat, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a cream sauce.
- Tortellini Virgilio - Cheese tortellini with fresh sweet Italian sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, basil, onions and garlic.
- Tortellini alla Romana - Cheese tortellini with smoked ham, sweet peas and fresh tomatoes in a parmigiano cream sauce.
(Served as Buffet items or plated dinners)
- Chicken Marsala - Boneless Chicken breast lightly seasoned, sautéed with shallots and topped with a mushroom Marsala cream sauce.
- Chicken Piccata - Boneless Chicken breast lightly seasoned, sautéed with capers and topped with a white wine lemon butter sauce.
- Chicken Saltimbocca - Pan seared and roasted boneless chicken breast stuffed with Fresh buffalo mozzarella, thinly sliced Prosciutto, red onions and arugula. Topped with drizzled extra Virgin Olive oil, Balsamic reduction and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Parmesan - Boneless chicken breast lightly breaded and fried topped with Homemade Pomodoro sauce and freshly grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Chicken Florentine - Boneless chicken breast dipped in an egg wash pan seared and roasted served on a bed of sautéed garlic spinach topped with a lemon white wine butter sauce.
- Snapper Dentice - Fresh local snapper lightly seasoned and sautéed with fresh Roma tomatoes, garlic slivers and capers topped with a white wine butter sauce.
- Caribbean Mahi - Fresh local Mahi lightly seasoned and sautéed topped with a freshly made mango salsa.
- Red Pepper Snapper - Fresh local Yellowtail snapper lightly seasoned and sautéed in a roasted red pepper garlic cream sauce topped with sautéed fresh garlic spinach.
- Island stuffed snapper - Fresh yellowtail snapper stuffed with scallops, shrimp and mixed vegetables baked and topped with a sundried tomato sherry cream sauce.
- Blackened Mahi - Fresh local Mahi blackened, pan seared and served with a pineapple relish.
- Mojo Pork Tenderloin - Sliced Pork tenderloin marinated in Caribbean Mojo marinade and topped with caramelized onions.
- Pulled pork - Slow roasted and smoked pork shredded and topped with our traditional sweet BBQ sauce.
- Veal Marsala - Thinly sliced veal sautéed with shallots, mushrooms and topped with a Marsala cream sauce.
- Chimichurri Steak - Marinated skirt steak cooked to perfection and topped with a Pureed Olive Oil, garlic, oregano, onion and parsley glaze.
- Steak - A 6oz Sirloin seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder seared to medium.
All entrees are served with Carribean rice, Rosemary Garlic potatoes and Chefs Vegetables.
Kick it up a notch
(All items are in addition to and at current Market Price)
- Fresh Florida Stonecrab Claws - Your choice of medium, large or jumbos claws served cracked and chilled with stonecrab mustard sauce. (Only available from Oct 15 to May 15)
- Florida Lobster Tail - A 6oz tail butterflied, baked and topped with a garlic lemon butter sauce.
- Live Maine Lobster - 1 ¼ pound live Maine lobster steamed and served in the traditional style with butter and fresh lemons.
- Filet Mignon - A traditional 6oz cut of Beef Tenderloin seasoned, seared and served with shallot parsley butter sauce.
- New York Strip - an 8oz cut of New York Strip seasoned, seared and topped with sautéed mushroom. Cream peppercorn sauce also available on the side
- Ribeye - A 6oz Ribeye marinated in a garlic and fresh herb marinated, grilled and topped with caramelized onions.
|Open Premium Bar||Open Bar||Beer and Wine|
|Includes all Premium items such as; Stoli, Bombay, Bacardi, JW Black, Cuervo, Jack daniels, Makers mark. Along with cordials such as; Sambuvca, Grand Manier, remy martin, jeagarmister, etc, etc. As well as beer and wine.
|Includes all well items (Vodka, Gin, Rum, Scotch, Tequilla, whiskey, bourbon) as well as beer and wine
All packages are subject to 7.5% Florida Sales tax. All packages are subject to 22% service charge. Setup and alternate charges may apply due to the venue of where the event is being held.